FACING THE DILEMMA: Should I Stay, or Should I Go?
It is perhaps the worst feeling you have ever had. Clearly, you intended to stay with this person forever, but now you are faced with the dreaded question, “Should I stay or should I go?”
Many people are right where you are—feeling the heartache, the confusion, and conflicted feelings that go along with the mixed messages in your head and heart. Let me see are these some of the reasons why you are staying?
- We have been through so much together
- We have children
- I have invested so much of my time and energy in our relationship
- Marriage is supposed to be forever
- We have a business together
- I’m afraid of what life will be like being single
- I am fearful my faith will Judge me
- I will not be able to survive financially
I understand where you are coming from and how you are feeling, but now let me ask are these some of the reasons you want to leave.
- I am unhappy
- I am treated poorly
- We don’t treat each other like a couple should
- My spouse hurts my children
- I just thought our relationship would give me more satisfaction than it does
- We never have any money
- I no longer feel the love
- I just want more…
Each and every one of these can cause a person to have mixed feelings on what to do with their life. If this sounds familiar, I can help you as a Life Coach. My specialty is working with individuals that are contemplating divorce or separation. Contact me today to set up a free consultation, which is the first step to doing something for YOU. I will walk with you down the path as you make the necessary changes in your life to make it the most fulfilling.